2015年12月8日星期二

If it is possible to recover the contacts which were lost abruptly from iPhone

Last Saturday, I switched the interface of different apps on the iPhone, the interface stopped working. I have no idea but have to turn the iPhone off, and launch it just as well. Later a friend called me with the iPhone, I can only see the telephone number rather than her name. I have realized that I lost all contacts name.

However, I do not worry about it. I believe I can recover them back completely. The reason is I own the iFonebox software, which could not only be able to recover lost Contacts, but also Notes, Call History,Messages,Calendars, WeChat Messages and more from iPhone and iPad. In addition, it can help you recover the Contacts and Notes data back to iPhone/iPad directly. If you want to know how it works in detail, please keep reading.

There is no doubt that you should download and install iFonebox: Win version and Mac version. You can also download the free version: Win and Mac to check if it is suitable to you.


The method to recover contacts which were lost abruptly from iPhone

Open iFonebox. Connect your device to the computer with USB cable. Choose “Recover from iOS device”. Then click “Start” button.
 

△ Choose “Contacts” option. iFonebox will scan and analyze the contacts data. Do not pull the USB cable out.


△ Preview all data in the list and recover them to iPhone directly.


没有评论:

发表评论