2015年12月17日星期四

How can I view my call history after update iPhone system to iOS 9.2

“I recently updated my iPhone 5 (16GB) to iOS 9.2 and all my apps seem to be working fine. However, the Phone icon is unresponsive. After clicking the Phone icon, the screen freezes at "All Contacts" and I am unable to access "Recents", "Keyboard", "Favorites" etc. After a few seconds, the icon/app crashes. When i start it again, the problem persists. I am unable to make a single call, nor access my contacts. Kindly help me. I need two call histories I missed yesterday.”

It’s very strange that the data are easily lost when updating our iOS system each time. The only thing we can do to protect our personnel information from being missed is to back up data on the device via iTunes and iCloud timely and regularly. Then if you deleted or lost some data without awareness, they could be extracted from iTunes/iCloud backup with the third-party software. Just like the user wants to extract the two call histories from iTunes/iCloud backup.

Notes: Since all iOS data recovery software could not detect the iOS 9 iCloud backup, it’s better to back data up with iTunes after update to iOS 9.

As is well known that, the best functional iOS data recovery software is called iFonebox. With iTunes or iCloud backup, it is able to extract Call History, Photos, Messages,Contacts, Notes, Calendars, WeChat Messages, WhatsApp Attachments and more back to PC accurately. Here I will take Extract lost call history to PC with iTunes backup for example.

Choose the version of iFonebox to match your computer. Click below link to download and install it.


Extract lost call history to PC with iTunes backup

1. Launch iFonebox. Choose Recover from iTunes Backup.


2. Select the backup file you need to extract and click “Call History” item to scan the data from iTunes backup.


3. Preview the scanning data in the list and “Recover them to PC”.


没有评论:

发表评论