2015年12月15日星期二

How can I recover my calendar deleted by mistake?

“I accidentally deleted the calendar thinking I was removing someone I shared the calendar with, unfortunately I deleted the entire calendar instead of just removing the person.”

It should not be surprised that we always regret the manner that we have done. We regret to delete some data by mistake. We regret not to back data up before update the system. If we have the habit to back data up timely, we do not need to worry about data losing.But, the earlier you set the device into “Airplane mode” when some text data were lost or deleted, the higher possibility you could recover them back with iFonebox.

The software named iFonebox I have to mention to you is the most helpful iOS data recovery software, which could be able to recover the deleted/lost Calendar, Contacts, Notes, Messages, Remindars, WeChat messages, WeChat Contacts and WhatsApp Messages from iPhone directly. Now I only guide the steps to recover deleted calendars from iPhone to you. Please keep reading.

The first important matter is to download and install iFonebox. Please choose one from below links:

  
Simple steps to recover deleted calendars from iPhone

1. Open iFonebox. Make sure your iPhone is connected to computer. Choose the “Recover from iOS Device” mode, then click "start".



2. Select "calendar" item to scan and analyze calendar data on your iPhone. Wait for a moment if your data is large.


3. Preview and select the deleted data. Then “Recover to PC” to finish the whole process.



没有评论:

发表评论