2015年11月11日星期三

What can I do to recover lost notes on iPad

“I was just trying the change the settings to take the notes from showing up in my gmail account. So I went into the settings on my ipad and went to the mail, contacts, calendars. Then I went to the gmail account which listed mail, contacts, calendars, notes and went to turn off notes. Under gmail I turned off the notes button and It said "are you sure you want to continue? All gmail notes will be removed from your ipad. I hit delete and all my notes disappeared not only from gmail but from my ipad itself. I had never backed up the ipad on a cloud or synced it to a computer.
I just wanted the notes deleted from gmail, not my ipad.
I'm using the windows version.”

This customer describes his situation which you may have met before in detail. In a word, his notes were disappeared when he deleted gmail account, he wants to recover lost notes on iPad without iTunes/iCloud backup now.

Notes: The correctest action is to set your iPad into “Airplane Mode” when you found your data were deleted or lost accidentally. This action is to protect the deleted/lost data from being erased or overwritten by new data randomly.

It’s obvious that he needs a third party software to help him recover notes on iPad. iFonebox is the best and easiest iPhone/iPad/iPod data recovery software to recover lost and deleted Notes, Contacts, Messages, WeChat messages, Calendars and more from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. If you have iTunes or iCloud backup, the software could also extract and transfer Photos, Voice Memos, WeChat Attachments from backup file. What’s more, it is able to recover notes and contacts to device directly. Next, follow below instruction to learn how to recover lost notes to iPad.

There is no doubt that the first thing is to download and install iFonebox. Choose the correct version from below link.



How to recover lost notes to iPad


1. Open iFonebox. Choose “Recover from iOS Device” mode. Make sure your iPad is connected well. Then click ”Start” button.


2. Choose “Notes” item to start scanning and analyzing data from iPad.


3. Preview and recover notes to device.



没有评论:

发表评论