2015年8月31日星期一

How To Transfer Photos From PC Windows 10 To iPhone 6 For Free?


I have many old photos on my PC Computer with Windows 10, and I want to upload them onto my iPhone 6 so I can take the photos with me and show to people. How do I transfer photos from my PC to my iPhone? iPhone 6, windows 10.

So when you encounter with such a problem, what do you do to transfer photos from PC windows 10 to your iPhone 6 or other iOS devices? Apple is quite different from Android. With an Android phone, you can easily transfer photos from computer to your phone directly. But with an iPhone, you cannot do that. If you need to transfer photos from computer to iPhone, what you need is the help from iTunes. 

iTunes is a commonly recognized tool for iOS users, which can not only back up data from your iDevice, but sync data from computer to your iPhone 6 or other iDevices. Here, I will show you how to transfer photos from PC with Windows 10 to iPhone 6. 

Firstly, please make sure you have installed the latest version of iTunes in your computer. 

Then, launch iTunes. Connect your iPhone to the computer. 

Next, you can click on Photos tab and you will see an interface about the Photos. 

Select Sync Photos tab and then, click on My Pictures and you have chances to Choose Folder from your computer. After that, you can click Apply button in the right corner and the whole process is finished. 

Now, all photos you need have been in your iPhone 6. 

Read also 


1 条评论:

  1. Thanks for your share. However, I know more easy ways to transfer photos from PC to iPhone. Check: How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone

    回复删除