2015年9月2日星期三

Recover Deleted Notes From iPad Mini 3


I've got an iPad Mini 3 which runs iOS 8.4.1 and I usually use it to record some important conferences and points from my boss, but last night, some of those notes were deleted by my 3-year-old daughter. A naughty girl. It is annoying when some important notes are just deleted by your child ignorantly. I am so anxious that I need to recover those deleted notes. A friend told me that a third party software iPhone Data Recovery can help me to recover those deleted notes, so I googled in the Internet and finally, I choose iFonebox to help me get back those deleted notes, for it is the cheapest. Thanks God. I would say, iFonebox is amazing. It is a life saver for me.

iFonebox is quite powerful that it can not only recover deleted notes from my iPad mini, but extract lost notes from my iTunes/iCloud backup. I just use it to get back those deleted notes and recover them back to my iPad Mini directly. Amazing. Of course, iFonebox supports to recover other deleted data like contacts, messages, WhatsApp messages, calendars, etc, from iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.

It is quite convenient to use iFonebox. Firstly, you need to download and install it: Windows version and Mac version. I select Windows version, for my computer is Windows 10. Next, I will share my steps to use iFonebox.

Step 1. Run iFonebox. Choose Recover from iOS Device mode. Connect iPad Mini to the computer.


Step 2. Scan notes from iPad Mini.

Step 3. Preview and select deleted notes to recover. After scanning, I found all deleted notes and picked them out, and then, click Recover to Device button in the right corner. All deleted notes have been in my iPad Mini.


It turns out that if you have an iTunes or iCloud backup for your lost data, iFonebox can also extract those data you need selectively from backup.

Thanks for iFonebox, I recovered all my deleted notes. It is pretty powerful and amazing.


没有评论:

发表评论